To apply please copy and paste the following link into your browser:
An exciting opportunity has arisen at French Connection we are looking for an Assistant Manager in Windsor, could that be you?
The successful applicant will have comparable experience gained within a fast paced high street retailer, and will combine an outgoing personality and a genuine love of the French Connection brand.
Purpose of the role:
- Effectively assist with the overall operation of the store to ensure that store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.
- Ensure that a premium level of customer service is being offered to each customer, and your team is adequately trained to deliver this.
- Assist the Store Manager to control, manage and minimise controllable costs efficiently (within planned budgets and targets)
Key areas of responsibility will be to assist the Store Manager in the following areas:
- Achieve and exceed sales and profit budgets, whilst ensuring corporate and individual productivity goals for the team and store are met
- Continually train, coach and develop employees to ensure that they are able to carry out their role effectively, identifying and addressing any performance issues within the team
- Promote and deliver excellence in visual standards in-line with company guidance and expectations, whilst maintaining the highest housekeeping standards
- Maintain maximum stock availability through effective use of replenishment, whilst regularly reviewing your stock profile and liaising directly wth the merchandising team to ensure you have the correct stock packages
- Any other ad hoc duties related to store management as outlined in your job description.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- a proven track record of driving sales
- the ability to excel in a commercially focused environment
- previous line management experience, preferably within a retail environment
- strong coaching and development skills in order to establish a high performance team
- demonstrates high levels of motivation, ambition and drive
- the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Please note, should you have not received a response within 10 working days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We wish you well in your future career.
Chef position available
If you love cooking great food and are looking for your next Chef job then this could be the right move for you! As a Chef with us you'll be a valued part of a tight-knit team that loves the buzz of working under pressure in a well-known and much-loved business.
What we look for in our Chef's:
- Passionate about working in hospitality
- Great eye for detail
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
- Excellent verbal communication
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like.
- Prepare, cook and present amazing food in accordance with brand standards
- Taking PRIDE in maintaining highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times
- Being a valuable part of the wider team to ensure the best guest experience.
What we can offer you:
We can offer you a personalised induction based on your current skills and knowledge, then set you some tailored goals within our S.T.A.R. development programme. This will help you progress to the next level, and beyond. Besides this you will have the opportunity to develop your career to some of our other excellent brands in Mitchells & Butlers.
33% off in ALL our businesses for you and up to 5 friends
Tailored industry training
Option to opt in for some of our share schemes (e.g. Free Shares Plan)
Shopping discounts with many UK leading retailers
Discounts on shoes for work
Up to 28 days holiday
Chance to earn extra money with our referral scheme
Oh, and you'll have a whole heap of fun!
bareMinerals is recruiting!
Full Time Beauty Ambassador (37.5 hours over 5 days) - Windsor Boutique
Please click here for full details
Sales Assistant Windsor
Tinc is a vibrant British stationery company that began its journey in 2011, opening our first store in Bath. Now with over 20 stores, we are growing fast and on the lookout for enthusiastic and creative people to join us, this is a great time to get involved in our journey and join our expanding team,
We are urgently recruiting a Sales Assistant for our Windsor store, located right next to Windsor Castle, this will be on a 8 hour contract and with the possibility of up to 40 hours. It is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a young British company.
If interested and for more information please call Dave on 01753 866185 or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest for the position and a copy of your CV.
Do you love Links of London? Are you passionate about offering exceptional customer service and selling our exquisite pieces? If so we would love to hear from you.
Current positions available:
Part Time Sales Associate
Seasonal Sales Associate
Senior Sales Associate
Please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, or speak to a member of our team in store.
Sweaty Betty - Assistant Manager, Full Time, 17K plus benefits
Store Manager and Part Time Vacancies
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same, then look no further. We are looking for exceptional individuals who thrive on delivering exceptional service to our customers and are used to working in a fast paced environment. Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
Apply at: www.indeed.co.uk
Part-time key holder
Hours: 15 hours over 2 days
For full job description please click here
Part Time Brand Ambassador
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same, then look no further.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who thrive on delivering exceptional service to our customers and are used to working in a fast paced environment.
Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability.
Assistant Manager - Windsor – Competitive Salary + Benefits
A world class, contemporary British fashion & lifestyle Brand, Jaeger has a rich history and dynamic future built on womenswear, menswear & accessories. Jaeger has always sought and attracted only the most talented individuals.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager in our Windsor store.
Key Responsibilities, Assistant Manager
•Reporting directly to the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager will be responsible for ensuring all customers enjoy a first class shopping experience.
•You will be accountable for store merchandising and developing sales to their full potential, whilst ensuring all customer queries are handled efficiently by the team. You will need to develop strong and long term customer relationships to ensure the Store is delivering a first class service.
•Leading, driving and motivating a team of Sales Consultants the Assistant Manager will need to train and develop each team member to Jaegers high standards, and support each person as they continue to develop.
•The Assistant Manager will be expected to support the Store Manager in managing their store rota, and budgets, holidays and sickness reporting, whilst also monitoring and evaluating their store KPI and profit and loss reports.
You, Assistant Manager
• Currently a Supervisor or Assistant Manager with fashion retail experience ideally in the premium high street market, you will possess an excellent understanding across menswear & womenswear.
• You will have a proven track record in fashion retail management with the ability to deliver an excellent customer service experience.
• You will be highly motivated with strong communication skills, and excellent commercial and operational skills. You will also demonstrate excellent people management skills and be very inspiring.
This really is a great opportunity to develop a career within one of the world’s most recognizable fashion retail brands, at an exciting time in the company’s development. In return the company offers an excellent benefits package including uniform allowance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, contributory pension and excellent discount across Jaeger.
If you are interested in applying, please forward your CV through to email@example.com
Jaeger is an equal opportunities employer.
Carluccio's Windsor - Wait Team Members
We have some amazing full time opportunities at our fantastic restaurant in Windsor. The positions we are now hiring include: Waiting Staff
At Carluccio’s restaurants we provide an authentically Italian experience for our customers. Our food is freshly prepared using high quality ingredients and offered at incredible value. Our service style is friendly and informal but very efficient. We consistently ensure our customer’s experience is special whether they drop in for a quick espresso or enjoy a leisurely 4 course meal.
Carluccio’s is continually expanding with approximately 10 restaurants opening each year. There are superb opportunities for career progression for the right people and for those seeking a career within a successful company that is currently expanding.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Be enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible, with a passion for Italian food
Thrive on being under pressure within a busy environment
Be able to think, act and speak positively, regardless
Driven to provide excellent customer service every single day
A genuine passion for the hospitality industry, customer service and people
Live local to the restaurant due to early starts and late finishes
WHAT WE OFFER:
You will be rewarded with a good weekly paid salary plus gratuities / TRONC
Rewards via our seasonal promotions that include bottles of wine or even an all-expenses paid trip to Italy to meet our suppliers and producers
Superb opportunities for career progression
Ongoing training and development
These are FULL TIME positions which require applicants that are:
Able to work a mixture of shifts that will include early mornings, evenings and weekends
Flexible and open to work five shifts a week
Fluent in English
PLEASE NOTE THAT: ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE OVER 18, AND ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK.
To apply for a position within Carluccio’s please send us a copy of your up-to-date CV to Windsor@carluccios.com